DID YOU KNOW?
1. Mice can damage inside walls, chew wiring and insulation, shred paper, cardboard or clothing, chew baseboards, doors, window panes and cabinets!!
2. They begin to reproduce at 6-10 weeks of age with a gestation period of approximately 20 days. Mice can give birth to as many as 10 litters per year with 5-6 young per litter!
3. Mice are generally nocturnal and are sensitive to bright lights. Mice have a superior sense of hearing, smell, taste and touch. They can memorize the locations of food, pathways and obstacles. Mice like to live in close proximity to humans relying on humans for food and shelter. They remain close to their nest and to a food source.
4. Mouse droppings are 1/4″ seed like. Their tracks are tiny 1/2″ prints with 4 toes on the front paw and 5 toes on the back paw. Mice live in colonies, or family groups. Each colony establishes its own territory by urine and feces markings.
5. Life expectancy of a mouse living in the wild is 5 – 6 months. In ideal conditions a mouse can live up to 2 to 3 years. We’ve seen mice travel up to roofs and gain access to attics in homes or businesses through vents.
Gunning Wildlife Removal is equipped, licensed and insured to take care of any nuisance mice you may have in your home or business. Call Gunning Wildlife Removal for an affordable solution to your pesky mouse problem! Gunning Wildlife Removal serves Woodstock, London, Brantford, Kitchener, Waterloo, Stratford and surrounding areas. Call 519-421-2677 or text 289-987-0390 or email email@example.com or use our contact page www.gunningwildliferemoval.ca